1 Tbs Tbs of butter
1 Tbs Oil
3 to 4 chicken breasts
2 à Tbsp of butter
2 Tbsp of flour
2 tbsp with Croque Cerise Onion Confit
1 Tbs old style mustard
1 cup beef broth (or chicken)
1/4 cup of beer
salt and pepper
• Heat the butter and oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
• Cut chicken breasts into strips and brown in pan about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
• Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
• In the same pan, bring broth and beer to a boil.
• During this time, melt the butter in microwave oven and mix with the flour. . .
• Add the flour mixture to the boiling broth, mix well with a whisk.
• Add the onion confit and the mustard to the sauce and mix well.
• Add the chicken to the sauce, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
• Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve.
You can easily substitute pork to the chicken breasts.