• 4 cups broccoli without the stalk
• 3 green onions
• 1/3 cups of tapered almonds
• 1/3 cups of dried cherries coarsely chopped
• 170 g of bacon (about the third of a package)
• 1/4 Cups Mayonnaise
• 1/4 Cups Croque Cerise Vinaigrette
• 1 Tbs Old style mustard
• Roast bacon in a frying pan and allow to cool.
• Cut the broccoli into small florets and put in a salad bowl.
• Chop green onions and add to broccoli.
• Add almonds and cherries.
• Crumble the cooled bacon and add to the salad.
• In another bowl, whisk all the ingredients of the dressing and pour over the salad.
• Mix well and season to taste.