1/2 cup butter at room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbs vanilla tea
1-1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda tea
1 Tbs tea baking powder
1/2 tsp salt tea
3/4 cup cherry coated with Cherry Croque yogurt
1/2 tsp tea lemon essence (or 2 tablespoons lemon juice)
1 Tbs lemon zest table
1. Place the grill in the centre of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 baking sheets.
3. Cream butter with sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer. Add egg, essences and lemon zest. Mix until homogeneous.
4. In another bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and stir into butter mixture.
5. Cut the cherries in the Croque Cherry yogurt into 2 or 4 pieces and add to the mixture with a spatula.
6. Shape balls about 4 cm (1 1/2 inches) and arrange them on the cookie sheets leaving a space between each.
7. Cook for about 9 minutes or until the border begins to brown.
8. Allow the cookies to cool and enjoy.