3/4 cup of butter
3/4 cup brown bells
1/2 cup of sugar
2 tablespoon water
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
¾ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 Tbs tea baking powder
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
¾ teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 tsp. teaspoon ginger
3 cups of oatmeal
1 cup of chocolate covered cherries Croque Cerise cut in half.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (350 ° F) and line with parchment 2 cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the egg and water while mixing.
3. Stir the dry pre-mixed ingredients, except for cherries in chocolate. Mix until the dough is homogeneous. Add the chocolate covered cherries Croque Cerise.
4. Place the dough on a cookie sheet, using 2 spoons. Leave enough space to prevent them from touching during cooking.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes until the cookies begin to brown.
6. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container