Spinach, Strawberry and yogurt coated cherries Salad
• 4 cup baby spinach
• 1 cup strawberries
• 1/3 cup yogurt coated cherries
• 1 Table spoon of 35% cream
• 2 Table spoon of Croque Cerise dressing
• pink pepper
• Chop the spinach coarsely.
• Slice the strawberries, cut the cherries in half and add to the spinach.
• Mix dressing and cream vigorously until smooth.
• Garnish with pink pepper and salt to taste.
I suggest you use the pink berries of Madépices. Their sweet taste perfectly accompanies this salad. http://www.madepices.com/fr/produits/poivres