Croque Cerise Broccoli Salad
• 4 cups broccoli without the stalks
• 3 green onions
• 1/3 cup flaked almonds
• 1/3 cup dried coarsely chopped dried Croque Cerise cherries
• 170g bacon (about a third of a packet)
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Croque Cerise dressing
• 1 tsp old-fashioned mustard h4>
• Roast the bacon in a frying pan and let it cool.
• Cut the broccoli into small pieces and put in a salad bowl.
• Chop the green onions and add to the broccoli.
• Add the almonds and cherries.
• Crumble the cooled bacon and add to the salad.
• In another bowl, conbine all the dressing ingredients with a whisk and pour over the salad.
• Mix well and season to taste.
For this recipe you will need: