Sour Cherry, Apple and Almond Pie
• 2 eggs
• 3/4 cup 35% cream
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1 tbs vanilla
• 1 cup pitted frozen sour cherries
• 1 apple
• 1/4 cup slivered almonds
• 1 precooked pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425F °F).
- Mix together the eggs, sugar, cream, flour and vanilla.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture into the pie shell.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and spread them along with the cherries in the crust .
- Pour the rest of the cream mixture to cover the fruit and garnish with the almonds.
- Cook for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
For this recipe you will need: